1 1/2 cups white corn
2 1/2 pound potatoes
2.5 Tb olive oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
1.5 tsp. paprika
1.5 lbs lamb (I left this one out)
1.5 lbs beef cut in pieces
2 carrots cut in chunks
1.5 pounds chicken cut in pieces
3 cloves garlic, halved
4 celery leaves
1 chicken or beef bouillon cube (at least)
salt and pepper
finely chopped parsley
1. Boil potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat oil and fry onions with paprika and cumin until translucent
3. Put lamb, beef and carrots in a pot of 3.5 quarts of salted water. Boil for 15 minutes and add chicken, garlic, celery leaves, and bouillon cube and pepper to taste. Cook until meats are tender.
4. Remove meats and shred them. Meanwhile, add the onion mixture to the pot.
5. Bring stew back to a boil and add shredded meat, potatoes, and white corn. Add more salt, pepper, and paprika to taste. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.